This article is about python programming skills from afternerd
- Dive deeper into string searching algorithms
- String-searching algorithm
- Rabin-Karp and Knuth-Morris-Pratt Algorithms
- CPython Github
- Boyer–Moore string-search algorithm
- Boyer-Moore-Horspool algorithm
The key difference between
- programming language concept that you will encounter in various programming languages
- String interning
- The internals of Python string interning
timeit module is a handy python module that allows you to debug the performance bottlenecks between different ways to perform a task.
Copying a python list means creating a new python object whose contents are identical.
a = b is not copy, there’re just both refer to the same python object.
- copy by slicing:
a = b[:]
a = list(b)
a = b.copy()